Pre-Participation Physical Exam
In an effort to help prepare for the 2015-2016 school year, ACSC has partnered with Hendricks Regional Health to provide quality, low cost pre-participation physical exams. This partnership allows each school to keep a portion of the fees charged from each exam completed. Students MUST have a physical on file dated after April 1st, 2015 before being allowed to participate in summer activities.
- Who: All 2015-2016 middle school & high school students
- When: Thursday, May 14th at Avon South Middle School at 6:00pm
(Students can attend regardless of grade level)
- Cost: $20.00 (paid at the time an appointment is scheduled.)
- Physical Form: Online or in schools’ athletic office
To schedule an appointment:
- May 14th at AMSS - Please visit AMSS or AMSN or call 317-544-5700 (South) or 317-544-5500 (North)
Plan to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. The complete physical exam will take approximately one hour.
This year's volleyball camp will be run by the head varsity coach, Scott McQueen. Coach McQueen has 16 years head coaching experience, including 2 State Championships (2012 & 2013) and 2 State Runner-Up appearances. He also has coached at the club level for 17 years. This year's camp will be run at the high school gymnasium from July 13th through 17th, 2015. Learn More >
Electronic Participation Forms
The electronic forms must be completed and submitted for eligibility.
- Athletic Code
- Heads Up Concussion- Athletes
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest -Athletes
- Heads Up Concussion- Parents
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest- Parents
- Athletic Program Drug Policy
- Hendrick's Regional Health Consent and Release
Parents and students, once you have read the documents above, please click here.
* Have the student's Student ID as you will need this when completing the eSignature form.
It's Registration Time!
It is time for college-bound student-athletes to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Any current sophomore, junior or senior who wishes to participate in intercollegiate athletics at an NCAA Division I or II college or university should register.
Registrants may access the site at www.eligibilitycenter.org. From the home page, click on “Enter Here” for NCAA college-bound student-athletes, then on the “New Account” link in the upper right corner. From there, they simply follow the prompts.
A Basic Guide for Schools, Students and Parents
Your high school years will provide some of the most memorable and enjoyable moments you will ever experience. Competition in interschool athletics is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, which will influence you forever.
Your participation in high school athletics is dependent on your eligibility.
Keep that eligibility. Read the following summary of Indiana High School Athletic Association rules which govern your participation.
Review the rules with your parents/guardians. Ask questions of your principal, athletic director/s and coaches.